Food Business Africa magazine provides unrivaled opportunity for advertisers to reach the wider sub-Saharan Africa food, beverage, milling, retail and foodservice industry.
The magazine is read by the following key decision makers across the length and breadth of Africa and the World:
- Investors, Directors, CEOs, General Managers and other C-level executives
- Technical and operational managers in production, QA, R&D, engineering and packaging
- Support roles in procurement, marketing and sales, supply chain and more
The readership of the magazine extends beyond the processing sector to include importers/exporters, research and training institutions; and Government, NGOs and retail managers.
The magazine is the region’s best-read industry publication, and is well respected by its readers for its quality print, editorial content, technical articles and industry reports.
As at end of 2017, the print version of the magazine was distributed to 17 African countries – from Kenya to Ghana, from Nigeria to Mauritius, from Ethiopia to Zambia dn Zimbabwe.
The magazine is also available online on this website for readers beyond Africa, with readers from Asia, Europe and the Americas.
PERFECT FOR AFRICAN-FOCUSED COMPANIES
The magazine is perfect for companies that are seeking to grow their footprint into sub-Saharan Africa’s food, beverage, milling, retail and foodservice manufacturing sector.
The magazine provides suppliers of chemicals, equipment, ingredients, laboratory and testing solutions, packaging or services, to reach the wider African market place with their products and services.
Several leading regional, African and international companies have used the magazine to reach out to their target audience in Africa, with impressive results to their brand awareness and adoption of their products and services.
Why advertize in Food Business Africa magazine?
- The first and only technical magazine targeting the whole food, beverage, milling, retail and foodservice industry in sub Sahara Africa
- The first magazine of its kind in the region available in a digital format, providing our advertisers with a worldwide audience
- Articles are written by experienced professionals in the sector, who are aware of the challenges and opportunities in the region
- The magazine is read by key decision makers with direct responsibilities for purchase of equipment, ingredients, chemicals, packaging and other services. Advertizing with us opens the door to these decision makers, making advertisers’ brands to stand out in an increasingly crowded market place
DIGITAL ADVERTISING OPTIONS
Foodbusinessafrica.com is the leading go-to resource for professionals and businesses in the food and beverage industry in sub Sahara Africa.
With a wide regional and international readership, our website provides unrivalled opportunities to reach your target audience
We provide several categories of online advertising including banner advertising on the website and direct marketing options that ensure advertisers’ brands stand out in a crowded marketplace. These categories include:
Banners – still, animated or interactive – provide maximum visibility to your brand on designated pages on the website
Our regular free bi-weekly e-newsletters provide a glimpse at the news stories in the industry from the world, but with a focus on sub-Saharan Africa. This provides advertisers with access to industry professionals who are regular readers of our e-newsletters
Technical papers and E-shots:
Technical reports or reports and e-shots from your company can be delivered to our readers in the industry, providing you with direct access to top decision makers. These papers or e-shots can be also be delivered to a particular sector of the food industry
The sub-Saharan Africa industry is at its formative stage, but is increasingly getting complicated. Therefore, you can rely on us to use our knowledge of this market to increase your brand awareness, generate sales leads and grow your market opportunities
For any local-based or international brand we provide advertizing options that resonate with our readers, both on-line and in print
For more information about how we can partner and to access our Media Kit, please send us your request to:
FoodWorld Media Ltd
P.O. Box 1874 – 00621 Nairobi Kenya
Tel: +254 20 8155022
Cell: +254 725 343932