The print issue of Food Business Africa magazine – which is published six times a year – provides unrivalled opportunity for suppliers of various products and services to reach the wider sub-Saharan Africa food, beverage, milling and agriculture industry players.
The magazine is the Africa’s best-read industry publication, and is well respected by its readers for its quality print, editorial content, technical articles and industry reports.
Currently, the print version of the magazine is distributed into 18 African countries – providing one platform to reach into the rest of Africa.
The magazine is also available online on this website for readers beyond Africa, with readers from Asia, Europe and the Americas using it as a source of information to guide their investment decisions and technical and commercial knowledge about Africa.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING OPTIONS
Foodbusinessafrica.com is the leading go-to resource for investors, professionals, researchers and many more stakeholders in the agriculture, food, beverage and milling industry in sub Saharan Africa.
With a wide regional and international readership, our website provides unrivalled opportunities for you to reach your target audience in sub-Saharan Africa and beyond.
We provide several categories of online advertising including banner advertising on the website and direct marketing options that ensure advertisers’ brands stand out in a crowded marketplace.
These categories include:
Banners – still, animated or interactive – provide maximum visibility to your brand on the website, enabling your brand to reach audiences in Africa’s agro and food industry, plus a worldwide audience.
Our regular free bi-weekly e-newsletters provide a glimpse at the news stories in the industry from the world, but with a focus on sub-Saharan Africa.
This provides advertisers with access to thousands of industry investors, managers and professionals who are regular readers of our e-newsletters.
Technical papers and E-shots:
Technical reports or reports and e-shots from your company can be delivered to our readers in the industry, providing you with direct access to top decision makers. These papers or e-shots can be also be delivered to a particular sector of the industry
PERFECT FOR AFRICAN-FOCUSED COMPANIES
The magazine and website are perfect for suppliers that are seeking to grow their footprint into sub-Saharan Africa’s agriculture, food, beverage, milling, retail and foodservice manufacturing sectors.
Past advertisers in the magazine include the following types of industry solutions providers:
- milling and processing equipment
- ingredients and chemicals
- food safety and laboratory equipment and solutions
- packaging equipment and supplies
- engineering and automation solutions and services
- supply chain, warehousing and post-harvest solutions
- consultancy and industry services
- financial services and solutions
Several leading regional, African and international companies have used the magazine to reach out to their target audience in Africa, with impressive results to their brand awareness and adoption of their products and services.
WHY ADVERTISE IN FOOD BUSINESS AFRICA & WEBSITE?
- Reach the food, beverage and milling industry in sub-Saharan Africa (East, West, South and Central Africa) and beyond using one publication and website
- The first and only technical magazine targeting the whole food, beverage, milling, retail and foodservice industry in sub Saharan Africa
- The first magazine of its kind in the region available in a digital format, providing our advertisers with a worldwide audience
- The most respected and read magazine read by key decision makers with direct responsibilities for purchase of equipment, ingredients, chemicals, packaging and other services. Advertizing with us opens the door to these decision makers, making advertisers’ brands to stand out in an increasingly crowded market place
- The best read and visited food industry website in sub-Saharan Africa.
For more information about how we can partner on print, digital and email newsletter advertising, please send us your request to:
P.O. Box 1874 – 00621 Nairobi Kenya
Tel: +254 20 8155022;Cell: +254 725 343932