NIGERIA – Nigeria’s largest juice company, Chi Limited has launched its ready-to-drink Hollandia Choco Malt in 180ml pack size with an intention to provide an entry point for adults and upsize for kids.

Beverage Industry News reports that the new pack builds on the commercial success of the brand following its launch in the year 2017.

The new 180ml pack retails at US$0.28, providing an affordable, convenient and nutritional offering to consumers.

Hollandia Choco Malt Drink is filled with the goodness of milk, energy giving malt and delicious chocolate and according to the company, it takes away the hassles and inconvenience involved in preparing Choco-based beverage drink the traditional way, because it can be consumed immediately after opening.

It complements other ranges in the beverage category and helps consolidate growth and rising market appeal of the brand.

It is suitable for young consumers who desire a satisfying and functional beverage as it can be consumed at any time.

“reflects how its ready-to-drink convenience and quality instant nutrition is driving consumer demand for packaging sizes tailored ever more precisely to their specific lifestyle needs in an increasingly dynamic market.

“We are aware of consumer expectations from us, and the new Hollandia Choco Malt Drink 180ml pack is a great example of how we are innovating with pack sizes to satisfy consumers’ demand,” said the Managing Director, CHI Limited, Mr. Deepanjan Roy.

Chi launched Hollandia Choco Malt 3-in-1 Ready-to-Drink in 135ml and 315ml on the market in August last year.

The ready-to-drink chocolate, milk and malt drink to the market is rich in vitamins and minerals, offers convenience, guarantees delicious taste and eliminates the hassles associated with combining all three ingredients.

Coca Cola company which owns 40% stake in the juice and snacks company, recently announced plans to acquire the remaining 60% shareholding, owned by Tropical General Investment Group (TGI Group).