We Connect Africa’s Food Industry with the Right Networks and Information
FOOD BUSINESS AFRICA MAGAZINE is the No.1 source of source of information for investors, managers and professionals in the food, beverage and milling industry in Africa.
With the first edition published in early 2013, the magazine has become the most important and best read publication for the food industry stakeholders in Africa and globally, with nearly 60 issues published so far.
The magazine, which is published by FW Africa, is edited and designed by a team of food technologists with a wide scope of experience and knowledge in the food industry in Africa.
The objective of the magazine and its associated website FoodBusinessAfrica.com is to provide relevant and timely information to the food industry stakeholders in Africa and to catalyse the growth of the industry in Africa.
The magazine and website provide readers with the latest nutrition, technology and sustainability developments, up-to-date investments and deals news, and market trends in a manner that are cognizant of the level of the development of the food industry in Africa, with an overarching goal of improving the industry’s competence, knowledge and skills.
The magazine is the first and only resource of its kind in the region, out of South Africa, with readers across the Eastern, Central, Northern, Southern and Western Africa.
The primary readership of the magazine includes investors, CEOs, Directors, General Managers, QA/R&D Managers, Production Managers, Engineering Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Procurement Managers, Marketing/Brand Managers and other professionals that are tasked with decision making roles in the food manufacturing, retail and foodservice sector.
Food Business Africa is further relied upon by banks, private equity, venture capital firms and angel investors in the food and agro industry; strategists, consultants, suppliers, Government agencies, NGOs, trade associations, regulatory bodies, research and training institutions for the latest industry news, trends, technology, investment and marketing opportunities in the region.
The magazine is widely distributed in Africa in print format, and is also available as a digital edition on this website, giving it a worldwide readership.
Sector-focused inserts have been introduced to cover some of Africa’s most important and fastest growing sectors.
Beverage Tech Africa – covers the latest processing, packaging, formulations, consumption and market trends in the alcoholic and soft beverages in Africa and the World
Food Nutrition & Health – covers the latest research, market trends and new technologies in the field of human nutrition and health.
Meat Business Africa – covers the latest processing, packaging, formulations, consumption and market trends in the meat and alternative meat industry in Africa and the World
The magazine further covers some of Africa’s leading food companies and startups through well-written company profiles, after carrying out interviews with company founders and managers – showcasing the length and breadth of the evolving food industry in Africa.
Who are the readers of Food Business Africa?
The magazine is read by the following stakeholders in the public, private and the NGO/development sector in Africa and beyond:
- Food, beverage and milling companies – dairy and ice cream; brewing and distilling; savoury; fruits and vegetables; meat, poultry and fish; grain milling and animal feed, soft drinks; savoury and other processed foods
- Traders, distributors, importers and exporters in the food and agriculture sector in Africa
- Major retail chains, supermarkets, fast food operators and the hotel, restaurant and catering (HORECA) industry
- Lecturers, students and researchers in the institutions of higher learning e.g universities and research institutes
- Government regulatory bodies and departments within the Ministries of Health and Food/Agriculture/Trade & Industry
- Suppliers of goods – chemicals, ingredients, packaging, equipment, laboratory and supply chain solutions
- Suppliers of services – banks, insurance, logistics etc – to the food and agro industry value chain
- Development partners and NGOs involved in the food and agriculture supply chain in Africa
MORE MAGAZINES FOR AFRICA’S FOOD INDUSTRY
We cover the agro-food industry better than any other media house.
Apart from Food Business Africa, we also publish the following food industry focused magazines:
- Milling Middle East & Africa
- Food Safety Africa
- Sustainable Packaging Africa
- Dairy Business Africa – NEW
- Fresh Produce Middle East & Africa – NEW
Please find list of our current magazines, events and other activities we do at our corporate website www.fwafrica.net