Job Title: Quality Controller
Salary: 20k gross
Reports to: Director
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Grade 1 sifted maize meal (maize flour) with an installed capacity to process 100mt of maize flour per day. Their factory is located in Nairobi.
Reporting to the Director, the Quality Controller will assist in the Quality Assurance function in the company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, manage and control the Quality Assurance function
- Act as the Q.A Authority on accept/reject decisions for Raw materials / packing / Finished Goods
- To regularly audit the production and Q.A. operations for compliance with applicable policies and procedures and to co-ordinate and document a corrective action program.
- Co-ordinate the Co- packers to drive Quality/ manufacturing/ safety Related Programs and MIS data reporting
- Maintain up to date specifications and procedures
- To ensure prompt attention of the management where areas of risk in the manufacturing / QA operations/
- Safety which may have an adverse effect on product quality and/or food safety.
- Consumer complaint analysis and CAPA generation People Development at co-packer location to achieve company objective
Skills and Experience
Diploma in food science or diploma in analytical chemistry
2-3 years’ experience in a food manufacturing plant
Must be familiar with HACCP principles
Good KCPE and KCSE Grades
Intelligent and a fast learner
Presentable with good communication skills
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Quality Controller 20k gross) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 12th June , 2015
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager,
Corporate staffing Services,
Nabui House, 3rd floor, Westlands. (Next to Unga House)