KENYA – The organisers of the AFMASS Eastern & Central Africa Conference and Expo are seeking innovators in the field of food and feed manufacturing and technology to showcase their innovative products and concepts at the 2017 event.
The organisers are seeking between 5 to 10 companies or entrepreneurs from the Eastern & Central Africa region to use the event platform to reach out to the industry, Government, NGOs and to financiers and investors from the region, who will be at the event, to help these enterprises scale their innovations or to find markets for their products or innovations.
The following types of enterprises are welcome:
- Manufacturers of unique food, beverage, milled and animal feed products that highlight unique nutrition, packaging and sustainability concepts, including the incorporation of locally available inputs from Africa, including the use of sorghum and insects in food and feed, which are focused on in the 2017 event.
- Digital and current technologies that are used to improve the post-harvest management, processing, packaging, retail and distribution of food and feed products, with a focus on those that seek to meet the unique challenges of Africa’s environment.
Those selected will receive the following benefits:
- Free company profile opportunities in our Food Business Africa magazine or within the Dairy Business Africa and Milling & Baking Africa magazine inserts before and after the event;
- Participation in Panel Discussions sessions that touch on the product or technology focus at the event;
- Free exhibition space at the AFMASS Eastern & Central Africa Conference & Expo 2017, and free tickets to attend all the event functions
- Opportunity to network with industry leaders, Govt and NGO leaders and investors at the event, opening business opportunities for the company.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Small and medium enterprises, which have operated for less than 10 years, preferred;
- The idea must be authentic, safe and proven.
- Principal owner or business manager must be willing present the innovation at the conference and expo and participate at specified Panel Discussions.
Interested in discussing with us how you can participate, or know someone who can gain from this initiative?
Contact us on:
FoodWorld Media. Tel: +254 20 8155 022; +254 725 343 932 or on email.